I was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so cold Like an introvert
我感覺夜晚已經老去,而你看起來很冷,就像個內向的人
“對,宗教這個東西在現代沒啥,因為科學讓我們認清了本質。但是在17世紀就不一樣了,因為你不可能跟每個人解釋科學,大多數的時候你解釋他們也不會聽。反而認為你是異端,這對我們的統治將會很不利。但是宗教這個東西你利用好了會起到意想不到的效果,所以我們現在要做的是利用宗教來達到我們的目的。其實很簡單的。”聽罷馬超若有所思。
你碰巧看到了我周圍附近的隧道
Running into the dark underground叮當網
衝向黑暗的地下
All the subways around create a great sound
身邊的地鐵發出很大的聲音
To my motion fatigue: farewell
對我疲憊的身心說再見
With your ear to a seashell You can hear the waves in underwater caves
你把耳朵對著貝殼,你能聽到洞穴海浪翻滾的聲音
As if you actually were inside a saltwater room
就好像你真的在海底
Time together is just never quite enough
在一起的時間總覺得不夠
When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home
當我們在一起的時候,我從來沒有這自在過
What will it take to make or break this hint of love
什能給點愛情的線索
We need time, only time
我們需要時間,隻有時間
When we’re apart whatever are you thinking of.
當我們分開的時候,無論你在想什
If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?
如果這是我所謂的家,為什感覺這孤單
So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?
告訴我,親愛的,你希望和我相愛嘛
All the time, All the time…
>>章節報錯<<